Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Am Loving My Stampin' Up Stuff !!!

Hi everyone! I have finally had some time to stamp and that is GrEaT!

I am starting to work on Mother's Day cards and then I just had to share a couple of cards that I made a while back. With all of the weddings, I did not get a chance to take pictures of them or post them!

I used all Stampin' Up Products in these 2 cards and I have to say I am addicted to Dazzling Diamonds!



AND



I just got this picture of my grandson last night and I wanted to share with you!
His name is Kale and he is 3 1/2 years old. He LoVeS to stamp with me! I will have to show you some pictures next week of him stamping away. He has carribean blue eyes, but they did not show up in this picture. *Bummer*





BE SURE TO COME BACK ON MONDAY, APRIL 27TH FOR THE LNS BLOG HOP. You will not want to miss it! I will be showing examples of the Summer Love Rub-ons and then I will direct you to the next stop!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon! Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment